Tuesday, November 22, 2016

September Part #2

We arrived back late Saturday night and up for church Sunday morning!
I missed him!

We had the boys over that afternoon for fun & games. 

Boys....

We played Clue...it had been awhile since I played. 

Home!!!

I love these three!!

Something was really funny!

I am now obsessed with yogurt & granola. 

Finished this book sometime in September!

Trying....slowly trying to get my blog caught up!

Light & airy tank because it was still warm out!

The last weekend in September Noah mentioned going to Brown County....he speaks my love language!!

So so happy to be there!!!

This quaint town has my heart!

Coffee drinkin'! 


One of my favorites!

We scored popcorn for the whole family!!!


Round two....this time it's iced!

We finished our day off with Motherbear's!

Work ready....cardigans are my go-to during fall & winter :). 

Someone left a note for me while I was at the eye doctor!

And......surprise!!!! I decided to make a change :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment