Monday, November 14, 2016

Dominican Republic Days 3 & 4

Day 3 started off with a brisk walk around our resort. 

I mean!!! P.S. this picture is taken with my Iphone...no filter needed. 

Crystal clear!




From the dock.

It's hard to see but there was a small crab crawling. 

My cousin Jill. 

And I actually got in the ocean this trip. 

Three sunbathers. 

All that sun made us famished so we headed for a yummy lunch :). 

My momma & I!


We had dinner at the Italian place on day 3. 



Ready for dinner!


She's cute!



I had to document my dinner....it was yummy!

And dessert....it was okay. I just wanted ice cream....that's not a thing over there. 

Ready for the entertainment!

Day 4 they all decided to go on an excursion and I stayed back to.....read!

Book number #2!

Finished that book, had lunch, & onto book #3 :). 

Meanwhile....they were having fun! 




This was where they went and mom took this picture on her phone....


I mean it's amazing there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment