Monday, November 28, 2016

Panama City: Days 4 & 5

As I stated previously, most of our days were spent at the beach and day 4 was no different. 
LJ usually went down for a nap around 1 or 2 and this day the grandparents took him up!

Which meant Andy, Emily, Noah, & I had a perfect afternoon together!


Another SIL pic!


That night we headed to Pier Park to eat. 
Pompano Joe's it was! I got the chicken #noseafoodforme


We got LJ to try a lemon and he wasn't so sure about it!


His facial expressions crack me up!!



I had never been to Pier Park and it is such a neat place!

We stopped in and listened to a band play. 


LJ was being extra sweet :). 



One of our favorite things was waking up to this little boy. 



And another beach day with my sweet hubby!


LJ had a small net to play with on the trip and the jellyfish were BAD!
Noah spotted a huge jellyfish and caught it with the net....I grabbed a pic of it!


LJ and his momma!


We were having a blast :). 


:).

Days 6 & 7 coming up to round out our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment