Monday, November 21, 2016

Dominican Republic Day 7 and Misc.

Our last day there we had to leave around 11:30 to get to the airport. We decided to head out for some last minute sun at 6:49 am!!!

Day Bible reading, coffee, & the beach.....yes!

Super thankful for this trip but sad to be leaving. 

Got my carry-on and one last selfie in our room. 

Ahh!!! Landed in Chicago and ice cream was first on my list!

The remaining pictures are not in order so I decided to add them at the end of my posts. 

From the main pool area. 

Gorgeous flowers. 

Brenda (I think) made this...how cute!

Another view from our room. 

The lobby. 

Second floor (where they have wi-fi.) Though it's really slow!

The hut we stayed in :). 

These were right in front of our hut and perfect if you got too much sun!

The infinity pool. 


The main pool area. View from the second floor. 

Lots & lots of chairs. 

The main pool area and that building is where the wi-fi is :). 

I can't even explain this trip and how amazing it was! 
This is who we booked through and she has another deal for April right now!! Go check it out....it's too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment