Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dominican Republic Days 5 & 6

You can see a pattern here....I did absolutely nothing this vacation (except read!)

Auntie Susan relaxing away. 

That night we had dinner at the Mexican restaurant and on the way they were setting up for the event that night. 



So we had to stop and take pictures. 


Mom & I!

And dessert...yum!!

On our last full day there we decided to check out the activities they had at our resort. 

We had workers take us out on the catamaran. 



Then we all went canoeing :). 

Brenda & I made our way down to the market and I scored a new cover-up!

They were so kind to make us bracelets too!


Probably my favorite picture from the trip. 

I don't remember what we had for dinner that night but it was Michael Jackson performing so we made sure to be there!





I mean these people performing work all day for the resort and then perform every night! I don't know how they do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment