Tuesday, April 26, 2016

February (Part 2)


The end of February was a fun one and we got to celebrate Cole's 18th birthday!!!

We had Mexican for lunch on his birthday and he was surrounded by females :). 


That evening my parents had dinner & cake.

Siblings :)

My vest from Le Boutique was worn quite a bit this winter. It's one of my favorite purchases :)

I had an appointment in Indy one Friday and I drank coffee & read on the way...thank goodness for a hubby who will drive!

One Every Saturday the men have practice and Lacey took her nephew to watch Bryant play and I was able to watch these two cuties :)








Needless to say we had loads of fun!

Oh magazines make me smile when they are waiting for me :). 

We watched the boys one weeknight and played Would You Rather?.....they LOVE this game!!!



Having so much fun on Snapchat!!

My baby brother is taking college visits/deciding what college is right for him...insert me sobbing.
Yesterday he called me and let me know that he got an internship he had interviewed for and this Saturday is his SENIOR PROM! How can that be?!?!?!?


Loving my Stella & Dot pieces :).

There you have February!



1 comment:

  1. You and your brother look so much alike!!! Love your silver arm party!

    ReplyDelete