Thursday, April 21, 2016

Februrary (Part 1)

Playing catch-up means I have to think back on what we did...
#mymemoryishorrible
#thankgoodnessforsocialmedia


This vest is from Le Boutique Shop and no longer available but I scored it on sale and wore the heck out of it while I could. (It's to warm now :) 

Studs are so simple and easy to throw in for the day. This stud pack is less than $30 and comes in gold too :) 

At this point is was still basketball season (towards the end) and we I was super tired and decided to pass the time by taking selfies. 


We love our Elin :).


Because when you find ONE Cubs sweatshirt you snatch it up!



We celebrated one of our besties' birthday (she turned 23!)



Then headed for a mini road trip....







...to see Austin & Kylie's home :) 







We threw a date night in during basketball season (this may be out of order).


My auntie hosted a Stella & Dot show for me and we had fun!



It snowed :).

I snuggled this cutie. 

We had more late nights after games :). 

And then we headed up to Elmhurst (like the whole town of Loogootee) to celebrate Bryant's senior night!



His face was everywhere lol!!!


I mean everyone went :). 


Love me some Abby!!

It was Valentine's weekend so it wasn't complete without a sappy post about this man :)

The rest of February is comin' up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment