Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday {4/27/16}


Hooray for the my first What's Up Wednesday of the year! It's April....I'm behind lol!

 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer today :).



The questions I'll be answering...



1. What we're eating this week...

Grill, grill, things on the grill :)
Think marinated turkey strips....yum!!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

A year ago today we were honeymoon-ing it up and golfing the day away in St. Lucia....can I fly there now???


3. What I'm loving...

The weather!! It is gorgeous.....the forecast is rain this week but it's finally warm!!!


4. What we've been up to...

 Celebrating our anniversary :)

5. What I'm dreading...

Not. A. Thing.


6. What I'm working on...

Getting up every morning to workout. Whole 30 started it off and I always feel great after my workout is done! Now if I can just keep it up :).
Morning dates with Autumn are a love/hate relationship.

7. What I'm excited about...

Her bachelorette party!!

8. What I'm watching/reading...

I'm watching Quantico as I type this....we are hooked :) 

I am in between books right now but I am starting this one today...
Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews.
I love her books :)


9. What I'm listening to...

...the rain coming down....

10. What I'm wearing...

Scrubs.....
...everyday to work.



11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Heading to Louisville with my mom, sister, & aunts to watch this :).


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...


Matthew 5:16 Day and warm weather (laying out!)


13. What else is new...

Nothing. We are preparing for wedding season and lots of time at the pool!! 


Bonus Question:
14. What's your favorite mother's day gift to give or receive...

Hmm since I'm not a mother I'll throw out a few things I would love to receive if I was one (hint, hint Noah.)
I love love gift cards because it's thoughtful but yet I get to pick out something I love. 
Pedicures are never a bad idea either :)
That being said I can't give away all my secrets since my mom or MIL may be reading but think Stella & Dot.... 


4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    Hold up - I'm in Louisville & wasn't even aware of Legally Blonde! I've got to go check it out now & see if there are tickets left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww happy anniversary! So jealous you're seeing Legally Blonde! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! We celebrated last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Hope Legally Blonde is amazing!

    ReplyDelete