Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Valentine's Day Books

We love reading books around here. Throw that together with my love for all things themed & holidays and you have several books. I thought I would share our Valentine books today just in case anyone reading the blog loves books for their kids too! I've linked the books below and make a small commission if you purchase through my links! Thank you for supporting Forever Callahan....I love cultivating this little space for my family & the readers. 

I love you everyday....my kids love the little finger puppet and it's fun to tease them!
We have several puppet books....Quinn's favorite is baby shark!

Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse is your typical mouse book spun off if you give a mouse a cookie. 


Love Monster is the one Graham has me read first every time....it's a super cute book about how monster finds love when he least expects it!







Any Mickey book is a favorite around here.

We love Llama Llama books so this one explains itself. 

This one is my favorite....YOU! So cute and love that it talks about just being you. 







Snow day reading books....the best kind!










 


No comments:

Post a Comment