Tuesday, February 16, 2021

This & that

Something I've been brainstorming for awhile now.....I want to remember these days & seasons of life. I love that I have this space and can document anything big or small. That being said I may make this a series (not totally sure yet) and share 3 things each of the kids are saying or doing.....I'll add in something about Noah & I just for fun! Join along!



Graham
Things he's saying:
Not today
Umm probably I don't know
I love you so much...a lot
On Friday (everything is Friday) I'll be 10! Noah told him he can get a big guitar when he turns 10.



Quinn
Things she's saying:
I don't want to

She loves Elsa & Anna right now. She got an Elsa & Anna doll for Christmas and she loves playing with them. She will take Elsa and sing Into the Unknown with her....it's really cute

She plays with her hair too, she rubs it under her nose.


Theo is saying:
da-da
lots of squealing
loves dancing to music
standing for small amounts of time


Noah:
is finishing up his last year of school (praise hands)
been tele-working for 11 months
his favorite food is fajitas

Blake:
Favorite earring place is ADV designs
I am loving black coffee with heavy cream and 1 pump sugar free vanilla
I am currently brainstorming ideas for the kids & I to do this summer!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment