Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday Favorites- Valentine's week

It's Friday morning and I have just cleaned poop off the wall (a textured one at that.) I poured myself a cup of coffee and am going to write....something I like to do. We have plans to play in the snow (the schools have had 4 days off), watch some basketball games, and prepare for the next snow storm!
Happy Friday and here are some highlights from our week. 

I made a dessert Valentine charcuterie board and Graham was so excited for it! He kept saying thank you mommy!

I used my heart cutter to cut hearts out of construction paper and taped them to tooth picks....super easy!

I made a crust less quiche last weekend and we loved it so much I've already bought supplies for more!
It's super easy too!


The kids & Noah love cinnamon rolls so I obliged and made some with Valentine sprinkles this week.

She picked her shoes & accessories out.....a girl after my own heart!

Her face when she saw all the snow outside!

The best big brother helping me!


I made a yummy pizza pasta in my dutch oven....it was a hit!

And Graham helped me make monster cookies!



Finished product. 

Look how deep the snow is on Graham....he's wanting to go back out today!

I grabbed a video before they were done!




Quinn was too busy for a picture lol!


1 comment:

  1. Your charcuterie looks fabulous and those monster cookies look delish!! We are expected to get snow next week and I hope we have enough to make snow angels. That is all my little one wants to do. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete