Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Catching up

It's currently Tuesday afternoon as I am writing this and we are snowed in. I think the sun has melted quite a bit of it today but the forecast has us getting more tomorrow & Thursday. I am sharing some pictures from January when it was still cold but clearly we were able to get outside for a bit!

Quinn was too busy for a picture but the boys weren't!

Theo's wake up crew!

We took several walks/bike rides up and down our street. 

Big brother duties. 

The Graber's came over one Saturday morning and brought coffee & donuts. Quinn was stealing the show!

One of my favorite things to do with my children...thankful that Ashley snapped these pictures. 

Had to capture this....what Sven (from Frozen 2) does lol. 


Snow in January....and I thought that would be our last. Boy was I wrong lol!

Theo & I enjoying the view.

Post bath hair.

Snow pictures are pretty cute....she's even cuter. 

Graham wanted his picture taken too. 

Max & Hope stayed with the kids one Friday night while we had a date to Costco.
One thing I am super thankful for is community and people to love on our kiddos. 

My Costco find! I had to send this picture to a friend since we've been on the lookout for dried mangos as good as Trader Joe's!


A fun way to get Graham learning letters.....I learned he wasn't too interested in putting the stickers on the dotted lines so he was happy to put the sticker dots everwhere!

My brother & SIL got Quinn this horse for her birthday. I texted them this picture saying he needed to buy her an actual horse lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment