Saturday, March 3, 2018

Rest of November & part of December


We started our weekly OB appointments so muffins were in order!

Barely seeing my toes!

Pit stop at Home Depot. 


We took the high school interns to Walmart to purchase gifts for our local toy store. 

Thanksgiving morning. 

Last year we started a tradition where my parents & siblings come over for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning and wear our pajamas. My parents took it seriously....

Yes they are wearing onesies. 





Graham will be with us this year!


LJ played way to hard on Thanksgiving. 

2016 vs. 2017


Noah needed an oil change on Black Friday so we enjoyed lunch and some shopping. 

Considering I'm blogging about this in March I am already yearning for Christmas music!




Who knows how many weeks pregnant!

Getting my wrap on. 

JOY. True joy is found in Jesus :). 

Wearing all the loose clothing & leggings. 



Cheap dollar tree decoration. 

Another day. Another IKEA trip. 


Mom spent her anniversary gift card. 

Barely buttoning over that bump. 

Christmas parade/stroll ready!

I loved that nail color for the holidays. 




Our new rug & Christmas decor :). 



This made my heart happy. 






Celebrating Kylie & Scarlett. 


Kent doesn't do heights but Noah does :). 


Peppermint mochas. 

And Alexa plays this all holiday season long. 


Thanks to Blair for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment