Friday, March 2, 2018

October continued & part of November

Remembering that baby bump!

In October we volunteered to pack meals for other countries and Noah was pulled aside to be interviewed! Please note the hairnet :).

I was able to take Joe to the Elementary chili supper & book fair....so I made him pose :). 

And when we were leaving Joe spotted this view and wanted to snap a picture!

Scarves & dresses? Why not!

Noah played in a golf scramble. 

I get the honor of being a youth coach to junior & senior girls at The Well, so every Wednesday night I am able to see these teens worship Jesus. 

Last work conference before Graham made his arrival calls for a large dessert!!

Love my co-workers!


And we love Chick-fil-a!

Miss Ayla!

Catboy trick or treated at our house. 

We took The Well outside of church!

Gabby & I ran errands for an event and grabbed our favorite drink!

We held a worship night at Redemption Christian Church for a local teen who had a liver transplant and we had so much fun!


The volunteers all opened in prayer. 

And how blessed are we that we get to work with these people everyday?!

It was a huge success!

Mama & I headed out on a Saturday for some shopping. 

And I just so happened to be 32 weeks that day :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment