Sunday, March 18, 2018

Rest of December 2017

December 26th was Graham's first doctor's appointment so we made the trek there.  


Super cozy....I can't believe how big he is already!

I think this was Christmas Day (Ash brought my meds over) and Sam was in his element. 




We had Christmas that evening with Noah's parents and his sister's family. 
Attempting to get a picture lol. 


My SIL, Emily, took these pictures on her phone and I will forever cherish them!

Tired dad!








Cousin Jaelyn. 

Noah helps lead our FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) and they came to meet Graham!
Such a great group of high schoolers!


#2017bestnine

Great-aunt Brenda came by for a visit. 

Our New Year's looked a bit different but we had a blast! Mom, Dad, Ash, Dan, & the boys came over for dinner and games!

Graham had plenty of snuggles!

And my auntie snapped this picture and I am forever grateful!


The start of our new norm while I was on maternity leave. With Graham being born around Christmas, Noah had a few weeks off so I was solo after the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment