Monday, March 26, 2018

January 2018 Part #1

First time in his crib!

The Wades came to visit. 




Our first basketball game to watch Sam & Drew. 

Selfie with Joe!





Baby noises :)


My sister captured this!




2 week checkup!


Noah and his best friend Mark....Judd & Graham will be friends too :). 




My baby picture...we were trying to decide who Graham looks like. 

Baby shower for cousin Crosby. 




I love love this picture. My great aunt Polly is like a grandma to me since mine passed early on. So now she gets to spoil my baby!

His & Hers drinks :).
Seeing that little bottle makes me look at how far we've come!


Auntie Mo laying beside Graham. 



I couldn't get enough of my co-workers while on maternity leave!


Left Ayla in charge....





Why yes that's milk on my mouth....I'm saving it for later!

Graham's first snow!

All the baby snuggles while reading a good book. 

3 weeks old. 


Elin & Graham. 



Mid-sneeze.

Love those eyes :).

Tummy time!

What a cute bulldozer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment