Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June 2017

Long post ahead...!

My lunch...yum!! I love me some grilled hotdogs!


The first Saturday in June was Brittany's bachelorette party and I woke up early for some coffee :). 

The bride & I!

Miss Leah!

 We took a party barge (2 of them) around Nashville and had a blast!


Oh I love her & our friendship!


Oh my aunts....aren't they funny?? 

Everyone was in black but miss Brittany!

My momma, the sister, & I!


We celebrated Landon & Allyson having a boy!!

My high school girlfriends! 

Mom & I headed to Bloomington for some bridal shower decor so we stopped and grabbed McAllister's for the way home!

Then it was a pool day!

Brittany & I walked the SummerFest 5K and these two cuties rode along with their momma!


Follow by the SummerFest parade that evening!

Moose (dad) lifting Elin :). 

Started this!

Grabbed a twist cone (see the paint on my hand lol?)

And finished it!

Rehearsal ready!

And then my bestie got married! It was seriously the PERFECT day!! Picture overload!






We leave for vacation next week with these people!!


They are married!!

The preggers decided to sit up front lol!!



Pat Benatar made a appearance!

The photo booth was a hit!


Some red, white, & blue cupcakes for the 4th!

And we celebrated Mike's birthday Thursday night with Embry Kate smiling as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment