Thursday, July 27, 2017

July Part #1

I'm happy to FINALLY be getting around to post this!

The first weekend in July was my sister's bridal shower. 
How cute is this bride wedding cake?? My aunt's MIL is so talented!

The dessert table. 

I loved the personal touch of their engagement pictures. 

She is getting married in 3 weeks!

It just so happened that Baby Callahan was 14 weeks and the fridge was loaded with lemons so a lemon picture we took!

The yummy food spread. 

And holy fruit!

My sister & her lovely bridesmaids. 


We picked up these cuties after church before a pool day and fed them lunch. I made them pose by the flag & I just think it's too cute not to post!

Sam took golf lessons this summer and he has been wanting to ask Noah to go since. Well it worked out on Sunday and they had a blast!

Summer nights are usually spent grilling out and playing cornhole...but when you lose I guess only a bottle will help! Haha Jill please show this to Mike lol!

We celebrated this firecracker turning 5!

My shirt is sold out but it would be great for Labor Day!

After her party we headed to the golf course to watch the fireworks!

Along with a few sparklers ;). 

On the 4th I grabbed myself an iced coffee & read out on the patio!

On the 4th she turned 5 and we spent the day by the pool!

Noah decided to float!





We've been brainstorming about ideas for the babies room and these are a few inspirations I've been loving! We find out tomorrow whether it's a boy or girl so after that I'll be able to pick one! Which design do you love?? 




Friday night shenanigans! 




Saturday July 8th was headed to Evansville for dinner to celebrate my mom's anniversary of their kidney transplant!
We celebrated 15 weeks with baby C!

We ate at the Gerst Haus!

4 years ago my mom donated a kidney to Sissy (in the pink) and we celebrate the anniversary with dinner every year!

July 9th we headed out on the boat!

Some of us were a little tired!

I took a break from the water to read. 

And this cutie woke up and snacked with me!


We held Mega Sports Camp at church the week we left on vacation and I thought this video was too cute not to post!


1 comment: