Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Halloween weekend

All ready!

My parents were going to Florida on the 31st so our nephew and our kids got dressed up Thursday night for Papaw & Nana. 





I got this picture on an ornament for my mom :). 







She wanted it on but did not want her picture taken lol. 

The out-laws eating together. 

This book came in and Graham wanted to read it right away.....he enjoys showing it to Papaw. 

Black & orange aren't my favorite colors but it was fun to dress her up. 



On the eve of Halloween we bake!

Friday night we visited a few houses and then had pizza at the Graber's.....win win!!



Saturday the girls volleyball team played Semi-State in Jasper and won!

Ash had a better view of Jaelyn...she snapped this pic. 









Moments like this make me miss Grandma Linda (my dad's mom) and wish we all got to meet Grandpa George (I have a feeling he's a lot like my dad.)



Snuck this one!

Yelling for Jaelyn.

We changed in the car for our church's Trunk or Treat and the kids loved it...the weather was great. 











Brodan asked if I wanted white or chocolate milk lol!









We then had a Halloween party and Lydia came with us. Quinn had fun in Shannon's makeup lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment