Thursday, December 17, 2020

Adult TN trip

Noah had a short work trip the week we got back from Florida and we extended it so just the two of us could go. It was the first time we had left the kids for more than one night and where we had actually left our house lol. The planning and getting prepared was the hard part lol. We got each day/night lined up and were so thankful for our family to stay with three kids under three lol.

I read three books while on this trip....I love reading and don't have much time for that these days but it's a season and I know that soon my babies will be independent so I'll cherish these days!

Book #1

We stayed in Jackson, TN the first two nights. 

Pictures from family. 

We left on a Wednesday and Noah worked Thursday so I enjoyed some shopping & more reading. 

My brother & his wife had them overnight Thursday and all day Friday. My SIL sent me these....so sweet!



Friday morning we drove to Franklin, TN to check out the town. The drive over was pretty. 

I found some "mom jeans" and love how comfy they are. 

The prettiest pumpkin tree on the square. 





The Karen Kingsbury bookstore....Franklin is such a cute town!



We ate lunch at a grilled cheese place and it was so simple yet so good!

By this point I was missing the kids so we checked into the hotel and tried to decide what we were going to do. We ended up at Costco lol!

Book #3 for the drive home to see our kids!

Really thankful for time away with Noah :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment