Thursday, September 3, 2020

Theo William Callahan


Wow. I can't believe it has been almost 5 months since Theo (F-eo) made his arrival. It feels like A LOT has happened since he has been here.....but a lot has happened!! Thankful for a healthy baby boy! 
He was a surprise to us, not God though, and we left his gender a surprise too.
I had blood pressure issues toward the end which resulted in an overnight stay the week before he arrived. I went back for my 38 (or 39) week appointment and my bp was high so he sent me home to get Noah, our bags, & to say bye to the kids. I was induced around 5pm and he made his arrival the following morning a little after 9am. He gave us a scare where they talked emergency C-section but Noah & I both felt God's presence the entire time. I did not want a C-section but as long as baby & I were healthy that was all that mattered. 
Delivering in the beginning of a worldwide pandemic (who would have thought I would ever say those words??) was quite an experience. I had to wear a mask when receiving my epidural & while I was pushing. Good thing Theo was out in 2 pushes lol! 
It was a different hospital experience than our first two. Noah was not allowed to leave my room at all for any reason. Being our 3rd baby in less than three years we cherished the time just us two and then three once Theo was here! We knew once we went home it was full speed ahead...ha!

Our first picture we sent saying it was a boy!

Since the kids weren't at the hospital this was our way to tell everyone lol!
The first few days Graham referred to Theo as Noah and Quinn referred to Theo as Asher (my parents cat)



Playing with the gifts we sent with them once Theo was here. 

Big sister was tired lol!

So was big brother times two!





Not being spoiled at all by Papaw & Nana. 

Missing them big. 

Goodnight Theo William. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment