Thursday, February 14, 2019

January 2019 Part #2


I have the best friends to do life with. Blair knew I was having a hard time emotionally so her and Burke came over while Noah was at class to help pass the time. My sister and parents and SIL all came those first two weeks and thank you all! You have no idea how much it helped. 

#hotmess


Quinn had her first orthopedic appointment in Indy, he said her hips looked a bit shallow, and needed more time. He said to come back in 4-6 weeks for another ultrasound.  

Pit stop at IKEA!


Supporting our Jaelyn with lion hat in tow. 

2 week check-up.

Sweet girl is a good sleeper but early on we had that 2-3 am feeding :). 

First time solo...Noah had class that Saturday morning. I won't fool you, my dad met me there to carry Graham. I've got it down to a science now lol. I'll have arms of steel by the time Graham can walk into places. 




He plays with the bows and I put them on him lol. 



There are tons of these pictures but I cherish every single one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment