Friday, February 1, 2019

First few days of January 2019

So I attempted to give you a hint that Graham had been sick in my previous posts but New Years Eve we just did not feel at ease with things so we made the decision to take him down to Evansville ER and man, we are so so thankful we did. They admitted him for two days. The thought was that he may have asthma (more on that in the future) but with the influenza he couldn't kick the cough and rapid breathing. Along with baby #2 coming soon we wanted to get him the help he needed. They ran RSV swab (negative) and chest xray. It showed bronchiolitis and the doctor thought croup as well. So they got Graham the medicine he needed and he was on the mend. His oxygen levels weren't where they wanted them while he was sleeping so night #2 was in order. They also wouldn't discharge him until his nebulizer treatments were 4 hours apart. This picture was with less cords than he had had and he looked tons better! We were already in the process of being referred to a pediatric pulmonologist so we were thankful for that as well. Bless his heart.  

We came home Wednesday afternoon and were better. 

Graham got to stay home with Noah while I worked but I was able to get in some lunchtime snuggles. 

He loves that car. 

Friday I had my 39 week check-up (all was well ;) and we headed to the basketball game that night.
But not before I got my latte from Big Olaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment