Monday, January 21, 2019

The start of the sickness...

On Wednesday December 19 the plan was for Noah & I to sneak in one last day date before baby #2 made his/her arrival. We took Graham to Mindy's and spent the morning at home baking for the FCA kids. 

 That afternoon we had an appointment for our car and did some last minute shopping. My back had started hurting that morning but I chalked it up to being so pregnant and then walking around shopping.

 By Wednesday night/Thursday morning I was running a fever and called the OB floor just to see what they said. I took Tylenol and went to work but called my OB just in case. They ran a flu swab and guess what?? Positive. I was their first case.....no!!!!

 By Friday morning Graham was running a fever so we were pretty positive he had it too. 
He tested positive that morning so we hunkered down that weekend. We had family Christmas that we missed but I am so thankful we are all healthy now. 

 Nap time with mama. 

I was feeling better by Friday thanks to TamiFlu but Graham's lasted a little longer than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment