Thursday, January 24, 2019

Graham's 1st Birthday

Sweet boy rallied through on his birthday and we were able to have his birthday party!

Ash sent me this bright & early....you forget how tiny they were!


He still wasn't 100% but with the holidays and due date we knew if we didn't have it then, it may not have happened. We kept him home from church just in case but look at my 1 year old!!


Thankful for my mom & sister who helped with his banner. Morgan put this highchair banner together and it turned out perfect!

Great-aunt Ashley blew up the balloons for us. 



Our banner....it was everything I wanted. Until it kept falling down lol!

Time to open presents. 





The big boys love Graham so much and I am so thankful for their relationship. 

I mean!





Time for cake! He did not know what to think at first but as you can see he loved it by the end!








He had it everywhere! 



After a bath he played some ball while riding in his car lol. 

I love a full house and am so thankful for our families. 

That evening we had our GLOW service and Graham was again battling a fever. 




I snapped a few pictures of the books he received. 


This one is a favorite for Graham and his mama, good choice Ashley!


No comments:

Post a Comment