Friday, January 18, 2019

Christmas #1 & #2 and Graham's first slumber party

How I get ready in the morning lol. 

We celebrated Christmas with my dad's siblings and I took advantage of the portrait mode on my phone. 


Crawling around with uncle Cole. 

Playing Monopoly with the big boys. 



Another Loogootee basketball game. 

The girls & boys both played Springs Valley on a Saturday night and we got to watch our girl Jaelyn play. 

And seeing this sight after....the FCA kids cleaning up trash. 

These three lol....trouble!


We were finally standing for a few seconds so I had to document it. 

We celebrated Christmas with Noah's extended family and miss Mila loves the phone!

She is 4 months older than Graham but has been able to walk & talk for awhile. Mila is also shorter and tiny compared to him lol!


Graham got a book and he loves them!


And last but not least Graham had a sleepover with the Hawkins'!

No attention whatsoever lol!

He's thinking what are you doing to me lol???


Noah made my sister & I grilled cheese and she wanted hers cut in half!
#highmaintenance



No comments:

Post a Comment