Monday, December 10, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018


Every year we host my parents and siblings for Thanksgiving breakfast and Graham was here this year so it made it extra fun!
We pulled out his Little People nativity set and he loves it! Basically he loves to carry the people around in his mouth lol. 

He turned 11 months Friday but we took our picture a day early. 


I think we played baby shark to keep his attention!

My parents got him a gingerbread house and being the first grandchild we all were excited lol.





He really just wanted to play with the box. 



Camera ready. 

We are getting harder and harder to fit into this lol.



I guess he takes selfies now!


My sister and her husband "officially" announced they are expecting!

Graham had his first overnight stay at Papaw & Nana's. I couldn't stand the thought of spending the evening at home doing nothing so we went Black Friday shopping! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment