Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Pictures 2018


We threw together this set-up and my sister snapped some pictures on my phone and they turned out perfect! I love this little family of mine. It was super cold & windy but Graham was a champ! It also helped that auntie Ash came and helped Morgan get Graham to laugh/smile!


Why yes we used this one for our card lol. 


And oh man he's growing up so fast. 





Quick outfit change. 

I think that sign is perfect for this picture!

And of course we had to get some bump pics lol. 

He did not want that kiss lol!


Really he just wanted my necklace.

Thank you to my sister and aunt for making this possible!
I will forever cherish these pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. Precious little family! Can't wait to see the new addition. And I love your backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I just threw it together with things from home!

      Delete