Thursday, December 20, 2018

November 2018 Part #4


The last of November is here!
I tried Smalley coffee on black Friday and it was yummy!


You would never know this kid did not feel well! Between antibiotics, steroid, zpak. and nebulizer treats he was in rough shape!

I am loving this Christmas season watching Graham with the twinkle lights. 


There he's trying to get the ornaments lol!

What a funny kid!



My future SIL asked us all to go wedding dress shopping with her but we decided to hit up Hobby Lobby first! Noah was under the weather so Graham tagged along with the ladies. 


He loved that big Santa!



She said yes to the dress!!

I helped mom put up her deco mesh and Graham played and played. 

We teased him too. 

Noah still wasn't 100% so Graham and I hung out before church. 


It was Hanging of the Green at my parents church....it's one of my favorite traditions. 


Leopard earrings are my go-to. 




I scored these from Willow Boone and they are perfect for the ball games. 

We set up a mini Christmas tree in his room and he loves it. 

He also loves the big Santa. 




Another day at Helen's....Eva and Graham are such good friends!

Spending the evening watching boys high school basketball on dad's phone.....how cute is this?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment