Wednesday, June 13, 2018

April 2018 Part #1

April began with celebrating that The Lord has Risen!


Thanks to great aunt Jill for the Easter outfit!

We picked up Jaelyn for church!





I love that sweet face. 

Taking tons of pictures while waiting on dad to get home!



Noah on the left, Graham in the middle, and me on the right. 



Graham's first softball game watching cousin Jaelyn and my Well girls!

All snug in dad's arms. 


Noah kept Graham while I attended a women's conference. 



Noah and Graham hanging out while mom.....



...was listening to Lauren Alexander speak :). 


I met up with my sister on Saturday for a quick picture. 


Then listened to Erika speak...

...and Lauren one more time. 

Graham was enjoying time with dad. 

But I was happy to get my hands on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment