Friday, June 15, 2018

April 2018 Part #2

Another Sunday at church. 

Noah and I went to the movies to see...

...I Can Only Imagine. Sooo good!

My Jesus Calling a few days before I was baptized. 

Such a happy boy!

Stealing moms coffee :). 

And Nana bought him this onesie so we had to wear it!

I've had a couple people tell me that Graham looks like my dad in his smile. 



Enjoying a walk around the house. 



And I'm late to the party but one of my high school girlfriends is getting married next June and she asked me to be a bridesmaid! Of course I will!


She's a twin and they make THE BEST desserts!!!! How cute is this??

And she's even cuter! Is that a word??



Umm he is so big with this hat!

Ahh and the swim trunks!


On April 15 I was baptized...this feels so good!
One of my closest friends, Blair, was able to baptize me.
What a sweet memory!



My high school Well girls...Calli (the one in the pink) was baptized also. 

Watching dad lead community group. 

Graham and Crosby are six weeks apart and will be the best of friends!

Graham might be a little high strung for Crosby lol. 

Two of our favorites. 

Silly papaw. 

3 years of marriage. 


Another night at The Well. 





4 month well check. 


Watching Joe pitch :). 

And the Wade girls have to get their hands on Graham every time lol!

So big!


1 comment: