Thursday, May 17, 2018

March 2018 Part #2

A Friday home with dad...thank goodness mom only works until noon :). 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



New onesie from Cole & Taylor. 




Snow on the first day of Spring??


Another Wednesday at The Well. 

Bryan, one of our foreign exchange students, holding his first American baby.


3 months!





My grandma made this shirt for my dad and now Graham will get to wear it. 




Those eyelashes :).




Some of our high schoolers being prayed over before their mission trip.



Coffee date with Gabby!


Spending a few days with Shannon & Emery. 

I sent him with the Cubs blanket...

...and he was using this by the end of the day!

Mornings are much better with Graham.

Great aunt Ash and the boys watched him another day that week. 




And they too put Cardinals gear on him!

But they made me this so it made it okay :). 

CPR certified. 

Dinner at The Brew.



My new shirt from Mt. Pleasant Creations :). 


Shopping with my mama. 

Meanwhile dad and Graham were hanging out. 

Watching the NCAA :).

No comments:

Post a Comment