Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {10-25-17}



Hey Hey!! 
It's What's Up Wednesday and I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

I am cracking up typing this because we are a hot mess around here right now! But we've been eating a ton of cereal lately!! Maybe one of these days I'll get it together!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

....this weekend last year we went out with Bryant & Brittany! 
Our Cubs were in the playoffs and oh boy how different life is this year lol!!



3. What I'm loving...


...feeling Graham's sweet kicks :). 


4. What we've been up to...


...lots and lots of this....
When we started planning Graham's room I knew I wanted a rug in here. We wanted to tape off the area to see how much furniture showed...etc. Well we used painters tape and when we pulled it up, the sealant came up too! Boo!!! So we knew we would have to re-do that part. Well I had this brilliant idea to put gray stain down....yea it wasn't pretty. So back to the store we went to restore it back to it's original color lol! I can't thank Noah, my uncle Will, AND my uncle Dan enough! Dan stained it last night and hopefully tomorrow night the finish will be put on! 



5. What I'm dreading...

...re-doing the living room & hallway floors. But I shouldn't be home that weekend so maybe it'll all be done when I get back!

6. What I'm working on...

...putting together our maternity picture outfits.
I bought this vest and it hasn't came in yet so it's up in the air but this is the look we are going for!

I bought this maternity dress to wear under the vest....
And two shirts for Noah depending on what looks best! Wait & see!!


7. What I'm excited about...

...a trip to Gatlinburg with the women in my family in 2 weeks!! Hello Christmas shopping (and swollen feet!)

8. What I'm watching/reading...

....last week I shared all of the books I've read and there were some goods one! And maybe one or two not-so-good ones ;). 


Currently watching all the fall movies! They are always predictable but I love them!



9. What I'm listening to...

..the fans blowing lol!
#homeremodel

10. What I'm wearing...

It's finally cold enough (umm 42 degrees) to wear chunky sweaters & scarves!!
I've also been wearing dresses with accessories :). 






11. What I'm doing this weekend...

...heading to a conference with my co-workers!


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...


...our house being back in order! Putting up our Christmas decorations and all things festive!!


13. What else is new...

I'm sure all you Hallmark/Christmas lovers know....but their Countdown to Christmas starts Friday!
I've got my DVR set since I won't be home but first thing Saturday night I'll be falling asleep to one of these movies!

Bonus Question:
14. What is my favorite Thanksgiving side?
....umm mashed potatoes!!!

2 comments: