Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and it's always Friday Favorites around here!
Linking up with ErikaNarci, & Andrea!

First up.....



Wednesday I poured my heart & soul into a post that is on my heart. 




I bought my Bombay Hair curling wand back in January and I am still loving it!
It's by far the easiest thing I've used on my hair to give it that volume :). 


Coffee is the mornings is my favorite!



Put a little lipstick on and enjoy life! 


This outfit was by far the comfiest for a workday!



Currently reading Emily Giffin :).




My tank here is less than $5. It's currently out of stock but the stores may have more selection. For $5 you really can't beat it. These tanks are perfect for summer (like now) when it's hot but they will also go great with cardigans this fall (yay!)
Shorts are from Old Navy a few summers ago / Sandals / Necklace

There are so many things I absolutely love about this picture. First our home. It's the place where we get to do life and it's just my favorite! The dirt.....it's a reminder that we will eventually get landscaping (next Spring?). And lastly, my love for fashion....call me crazy but I love throwing things together. 

I have lots of fun things planned for later today....think Stella & Dot :). 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are adorable! Your first one is what I like to call my "weekend outfit". I seriously buy way too many striped tees, denim shirts are my thing and instead of real pants I may be notorious for wearing yoga pants -- comfort is comfort & one shouldn't be uncomfortable during the weekend!

    ReplyDelete