Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Destin 2019: Days 4 & 5

Day 4 brought a trip to the beach for Graham with dad & Nana. 



He loved it!!!


I love watching their relationship. 





I'm sure he was telling me something!

Cereal snatcher!



Selfie!

In a house full there were a few moments to myself by the pool lol!

I started & finished a Elin Hilderbrand book.....she writes good books!

All dressed up for family pictures!

Last Mathias vacation it was just Noah & I (Graham was in my belly.)
And now 2 babies!!!

My sister's family. 

Everyone who was able to go. (My brother wasn't able to come this year.)
My cousin Abby got engaged....it sure was a memorable trip!

All smiles!

Papaw, Nana, & their grandkids!

My parents...thankful for the example they set. 

And grateful for Holly who snapped this of us. 

Graham doesn't have my dad wrapped around his finger or anything. 

One of the only times my feet were in the sand lol. 

Quinn & Papaw. 


No comments:

Post a Comment