Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My birthday weekend


Surprise!! The night before when Noah & I went out for my birthday.....we got back and my sister's water had broke! Ya'll she was taking care of my children while in labor! We woke up the next morning and our nephew was here! They named him Walker (our maiden name.) 

We got ready early and while waiting on my parents we took some festive pictures! Did I mention he was born on my birthday?? Graham was very distracted by our neighbors tree being removed lol. 









At the hospital she was at, children under 14 were not allowed back unless they were a sibling so Noah & I stayed out with the kids first. 

Then we got to go back and get our hands on Walker!



Birthday buddies 26 years apart!

Mindy wished me a happy birthday!

Birthday snuggles with my girl!







I was able to read, drink coffee, and have some quiet time before church!

This was a really good read. 




Happy Memorial Day weekend!



Mom and I ran to Walmart and grabbed some coffee!

I took the kids on a run so Noah could work on some homework!

That was hot!

And they fell asleep!


Helping dad clean the car. 

Rounded out the weekend with a cookout at my parents house. 
Look who stopped by! Graham & Quinn were able to meet Walker!





No comments:

Post a Comment