Saturday, July 27, 2019

June 24-27, 2019


My parents bought Graham a new toy so Dad brought it over for him to ride. He loved it!

My sister & Walker were over so we spent the evening outside. Walker loves being outside!

We took my two for a ride!


He was holding her hand!

And then Quinn fell asleep like this on my dad!

Nights with our neighbors are our FAVORITE!



Quinn was getting some Hudson lovin'!





Outfit pic!





I love these bracelets with my kids' names on them. 

We had a summer get together for The Well and Graham peed through his diaper & shorts so pantless he went!



It was a Thursday, I was ready for the weekend, & there are those $6 earrings again!


We got the jump-a-roo out for Quinn and in true fashion Graham needed to try it out (again!)


No comments:

Post a Comment