Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Conference weekend May 2019


We had a work conference the first weekend in May so Noah sends me pictures while I'm away :). 







Thankful to work with these people!

Sam & Joe hung out with Noah and the kids Saturday evening. 


I started this book on the way home. 

Graham has really gotten the hang of riding his donkey...he will carry it over to us so we will put him on it lol. 

Just a quote from that book I am reading. 

Quinn turned 4 months. 

Playing after church. 

A few times a month Noah works computer at church which means he is there both services so on this day I took the kids home and dropped things lol. My sister came over and she took these...

...I needed a nap!

We rallied and took a walk!

Quinn wore her new hat. 

And we got some smiles. 




We rounded out our weekend at Papaw & Nana's.






No comments:

Post a Comment