Friday, June 21, 2019

Bachelorette party weekend


The last weekend of April I had a bachelorette party for one of my high school best friends! So in true fashion Noah sent me pictures of the kids :). 



We graduated together and I can't believe she is getting married!!

We headed to Louisville, ate lunch, and then rented a house that had a hot tub!









Meanwhile Noah headed to Grand March with the kids in tow! Super dad ;). 

Graham loves Lydia!

Super sad I didn't get to see Jaelyn but my kids made up for it!

She looked so pretty!

I headed back early to be home in time for church and we had visitors. 

One of Graham's favorite things to do, watch Noah mow. 



That evening we had a senior celebration at church and we have loved getting to know Tyanna and Mallory the past two years. 

And one last giggle for you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment