Tuesday, March 1, 2016

This post is mostly Stella & Dot :)

I've got quite a bit of catching up to do so here it goes.....

A little Valentine's Day decor :).

I am in love with Evy's Tree officially...including The Lizzy (which is on sale!!)

You can find my necklace here under necklaces :) 

I joined the #911style_challenge one day in January and sported this polka dot scarf. 

Give me a scarf and I'll put a twist on it!


A night out with these people is always fun.


A fun customer picture that makes this Stella & Dot journey worth it! 

The essential fringe is a staple in my closet...stay tuned for a silver fringe too....

I decided on the Bliss for my first trunk show :)

One necklace. Three ways.
I love the versatility of Stella & Dot!




We have been lucky in the snow department this year but having my baby brother work hard to get people to work is something special :). 

And I'll finish up today's post by sharing this warm & cozy scarf from Socks Bean.
Psst: It's on sale for under $17!!!

That's all for now...I am glad to be back. 













4 comments:

  1. Love the gold fringe necklace and all your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    outdoor hot tub

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    outdoor hot tub

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this article please keep it up.
    https://hottub.net/

    ReplyDelete