Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's Friday!! Last year every Friday I would link up for Friday Favorites with Erika, Narci, & Andrea and I'm doing it again this year!
I took almost the whole month of January off (please forgive me) but I'm back in February :).
 
 


....I am starting a new job Monday and I am excited/nervous all at the same time!
I will be working in our town (less then 2 minutes away from our house) and will be billing for a local Chiropractic office.
 
 
Which makes today a favorite! I have 4 hours of work and then I get to hang out with our nephew the rest of the day!!

 
My favorites are short and sweet this week...we have no games this weekend (there is still scouting to be done) but I will actually get to see my husband some!!
 
 
Happy Friday to you and I am so happy to be back!!
 
 






1 comment: