Thursday, April 14, 2016

The end of January

I have no excuses and no words so here it goes....

Looking back on these past 2-3 months so much has changed. Taking my daily work pictures not knowing (as this time) that my days wearing "cute" clothes to work were numbered....

Every January Ash has a manager's meeting in Indy for work and Dan always goes with her. Before Noah and I started dating I would go to their house and stay with the boys for the weekend. Last year Noah and I watched them but this year the boys came & stayed with us. 
(Joe looks forward to this weekend every year!)

Tryin' out the new stools.

With it being January we knew that Noah would have practices and games so Joe and I took Sam to his basketball game that morning :)
Cuties!

But once Noah was home the boys were begging to play outside so that they did :). 
(I'm guessing it was mildly warm that weekend???)

This boy.....

"Family" selfie.

Noah headed to scout so it was the boys and I. My mom had ankle surgery so we went to visit....(play on the knee walker).

Sunday mornin' church snuggles :) 

Dan and Ash were home by noon to take the boys to one of their game (I don't remember which) and I headed to my first Stella & Dot trunk show!!! (It went well!)

Slowly but surely I'm catching up!




No comments:

Post a Comment