Thursday, January 2, 2020

October 29-31, 2019

The start of a very sick week for the Callahan kids.....so glad they are healthy and we are through that week!

I had an appointment in Evansville and sent this to my sister showing my Christmas jams!

Mom had all three grandkids that Wednesday and they were all three sick.







He wanted Nana snuggles. I ended up taking him to the doctor and he had a double ear infection with an eardrum ready to bust....poor guy! Quinn ended up back down there the next day with an ear infection. 

Halloween morning. 

We opted out of trick or treating this year so we read some books at home and threw our costumes on. My parents ended up coming over. 

Our cute Woody.





And our lil' pumpkin. 

"Trick or treating" with Nana. 

Our nephew, Walker, what a cute hedgehog!



No comments:

Post a Comment