Monday, November 4, 2019

September 28- October 4, 2019

A slow Saturday morning at home. 



She wanted the phone!

One of my co-workers got married that night and Brooklynn toted Quinn around. 

The day was perfect and so were Caleb & Neely. 

Stole this from Ash, an oldie from summer. 

On national coffee day, an iced peppermint white mocha....yum!

The end of September/beginning of October I came down with a bad sickness. A fever from Monday-Friday so Mindy sent me a picture of my girl telling me to get well soon. 

Since Noah has class after work my mom took the kids this week after Mindy's and I am so thankful for family!





My mom took them to the volleyball game and Noah met them there. 



This was one of my Bible verses that week and maybe God was telling me I needed rest for Him to lead every part of my life. 

By Friday night I still wasn't 100% but my future SIL's bridal shower was Saturday so I made the best of it! Cole came over and harnessed Graham in!






No comments:

Post a Comment