Monday, March 25, 2019

Professional Development Day & Baptism

My first day back to work was a Friday and it just so happened to be a professional development day. A great way to ease back being away from my babies. 

Grilled chicken salad for lunch...yum!

Gabby was proud of her parallel parking. 

Blessed by my co-workers. 

While Quinn had her first day at Mindy's....she is so loved!

Relaxing on dad. 

And then on Sunday this happened.....




Thank you Taylor for letting me be a part of your special day. I love your heart for Jesus. 

Cousins, co-workers, friends. 

My dad and her dad, first cousins. 




Ash had texted awhile back saying she had grandma Linda's jewelry box out and mentioned making some fun things like this. My mom had some of her mom's jewelry as well. I made this Q for Quinn's room....how neat to have this keepsake from both of her great-grandma's. 



Celebrating Cole's 21st birthday!! How is he that old? And he gets married later this year.....we love Taylor!

Crosby & Graham....buddies. 


And my sister is rocking this pregnancy.....changing diapers and all lol!

And Quinn has been here a whole two months!


No comments:

Post a Comment