Wednesday, September 12, 2018

August 2018 Part #1

Keeping the dresses alive. 

Can't you tell I have fun with my letterboard?


Our high school Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) put on a prayer breakfast before school started and it was a hit. This was the first year for it and I can't wait for years to come. What better way to kick off the school year than praying for the students, parents, coaches, staff, & administration!


They brought in a speaker and I really enjoyed his message. 

Each of the pastors prayed over a different area. 

The entire volleyball team attended and I loved that. 

We had a back to school lunch for our high school interns. Yum!

Elin....always wanting to hold Graham lol. 

We took a Saturday morning and spent it in Vincennes with family. 

Graham got no attention whatsoever!

Lunch at Pea-fections. 

And dessert!

He wanted that thing!


Of course some shopping.

Joe & Graham were such troopers!



Clapping :). 

Happy!

We spent some time at the farmers market. 




Loving our lion!

Those jeans!

More golf cart rides with Papaw!





One last day with Ash & the boys before school started!

He may have had an accident lol!! Let's just say Ash had to brush up on her blowout skills!





I love getting these pictures at work!

Just because :). 

Their first day of school!

Don't worry Brodan pulled Graham on top of him lol....boys!!



In heaven crawling at the volleyball game!

Oh I've found a new place I can climb!



No comments:

Post a Comment