Tuesday, July 10, 2018

May 2018 Part #1



The last day of April and first day of May we spent the night in the hospital due to low oxygen levels but were able to come home that day!

Ready to get home. 

Yummy dinner.

John (my parent's dog) and Graham meeting for the first time.

Joe Graber loves this boy something fierce!


Noah's cousin was married the beginning of May and we had the cutest wedding date!


Add in some slobber and we're good :). 

Gabby, one of my co-workers, will also become part of the family in August!


Sweet Kathryn loving on Graham. Her mama and I are Well coaches together :). 


And miss Ayla loves her some Graham too. 

First time eating outside, he was thrilled lol.

Asleep in Papaw's arms. 

Another night, another baseball game. 

Ash took these next couple pics and I just adore them. 



Noah pestering Sam??? Never ;). 

Off to watch Jaelyn!

Calli too!


Diva.

So cute.

I had a conference in May so Noah took the reins and held down the fort. 

They attended 3 or 4 baseball/softball games.


And I ate some chicken and fruit :).

Clearly the games wore him out.


Love my work family. 


Back home for Mother's Day.


We headed to Dan & Ash's for a cookout.





Then to Andy & Emily's. 


Rounded out our week with a golf cart ride. 

1 comment: