Thursday, April 12, 2018

February 2018 Part #1

Baby snuggles.



More basketball games. 

I will forever cherish this picture!





Target sent us this onesie so we had to wear it :). 

This is what Graham thinks about Hobby Lobby. It's okay Graham your dad feels the same way. 



So sleepy :). 



Brunch date at The Lodge. 



Warm & cozy. 

Love this Bible verse from my daily app. 

Just hangin' out watching The Bachelor. 

Our wrap came in and we cozied up. 







His legs lol!!!

Mila was born in August and Graham in December. 

(One of) His Valentine's outfits. 


Snuggles before mom & dad headed to Winter Jam. 



Our first time away and what better way than to praise Jesus. 

Super neat. Our entire work family spent the evening together....I am so thankful to be surrounded by Christians. 

The fact that I get to do life & work with Blair is totally through God. So very thankful for his hand in everything!


Meanwhile Graham hung out with Nana. 

Ha! Throwback. 

I was given a new chocolate chip cookie recipe, I'll never go back!


Gabby's first diaper change!

She passed :). 

I'm eyeing you Mom. 


Graham's first Valentine's Day!

Leah dropped off some cake balls....sooo yummy!

We found a love for the fan!

Going for a walk. 

3 different types of stripes?? Yes mam!



No comments:

Post a Comment