Friday, September 30, 2016

August 2016 Part #2

Well since it's the last day of September maybe I should get August caught up!

Using my lunchtime to get some work done along with some coffee :). 

Dinner with these ladies!


Followed by ice cream :). 

Fall cardigans are my go-to. 

Of course some Downton Abbey watching!

Molly and I worked out on lunch a few days and we documented it!

Amazon Prime is amazing!!!

And then.....the most exciting news of our August!!!
My sister got engaged :). 

It isn't my story to tell but Ethan (they've dated for 5 years) included family and friends!
They bought land near his parents house and that's where he chose to propose. 
We got to drive up on them right after he did it :). 

Her ring is gorgeous!

She was elated!!

And so was I!

Mom & her two daughters :). 

Mom, Morgan, & her future mother-in-law!

We love Ethan and are so excited that he's "officially" part of the family!

Ethan's family loves Morgan just as much!

Just because :). 

The land they bought has a ton of acres and a pond as well. 



If you look really closely at the picture on the right Ethan is being silly lol. 

The happy couple!

Present day....



...almost 2 years ago!


We headed to a bridal shower for our cousin-to-be...she's marrying one of our cousins!
(P.S. This was the weekend where the food poisoning started....we didn't know it was that until two weeks later.) 

Isn't it though?


Since it was August the pumpkin references started :).
My auntie was first!


Then one of my cousin's :). 


LJ and I spent the afternoon together :). 


Where did we go?? Shopping!!!


The girls at work all had breakfast together. 


Elin loves her Hootie!

Coffee & lipstick....umm yes. 


Sissy (kidney mom) brought me some pumpkin spice cheerios!!! They were so good!

A selfie, scarf, & coffee..


Who knows what day this was and I apologize for the mess in the kitchen but I killed two birds with one stone :). 

Oh guess what I made?

Pumpkin bread. 

Coffee & pumpkin bread for breakfast? Sure why not!

And to finish August, our town's coffee shop came out with their pumpkin spice lattes!
You can check out their page here :). 

There's August!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the fall/pumpkin and your sister's engagement! What a great (second half of) the month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sisters engagement...precious! I'm loving the sold banner and her ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete