Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Outerbanks 2017

I'm recapping our Outerbanks trip today :).

Every two years my mom, her siblings, & their families take a big trip...this year there were 37ish that went, we rented a 16 bedroom house (which had 19 bathrooms), and stayed for a week!

We left on Friday morning and this preggo had to ride up front!

We arrived Saturday around noon but couldn't check in our house until 4 so we passed time by eating Mexican & doing some shopping!

Grandpa & Grandma have passed and haven't gone on the past two trips so in honor of them we set off a lantern for each of them. 



How my brother does vacation lol!

Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday were rainy so we weren't able to do much. Some of us went shopping and others just hung out at home. 
I grabbed some Christmas things!


Ethan (my sister's fiance) was able to go this time!

2 years with this guy!

We celebrated baby Callahan being 16 weeks while we were there :). 

The whole family! 


We were super close to a Dunkin' Donuts so I went for iced coffee everyday. 

The men are always in charge of the volleyball net and that's where everyone spent most of their time. 

The last evening Noah & I headed to an oyster bar. I don't do seafood at all but decided to branch out and try some things. I ordered the crab chowder and LOVED it!!

Awful Arthur's will be one of our stops every year!!
We had a great time with family and are ready for the next trip!
We will have a baby boy with us next time :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment